How to use the product
Apply NYDA in 4 easy steps
1. Spray all over hair
- NYDA should be applied to dry hair
- Spray the hair roots thoroughly
- Massage in until the hair is completely wet
- Allow NYDA to work for 30 minutes
After 30 minutes
3. Comb hair carefully with NYDA’s lice comb
- After 30 minutes the dead lice and larvae can be combed out with the NYDA® lice comb. (Make sure you have the right comb)
- Leave the product on during 8 hours
|The NYDA® Lice Com (Included with the NYDA® solution)|
|The NYDAComb (Sold separately)|
If you apply NYDA® in the evening, make sure to put a thick towel on your pillow so that the solution is not absorbed by your bed!
After 8 hours
4. Wash with any regular shampoo
Then, wash your hair with your usual shampoo. You can use any regular shampoo that you normally use.
Now your child can return to school!
If necessary the application should be repeated as described above. In any event, the result of treatment should be re-checked after 8-10 days and apply a 2nd time to ensure full eradication of head lice.
APPLICATION CAUTIONS : Because some of the ingredients are inflammable NYDA® must not be used near open fire or incandescent objects. Keep NYDA® away from heat and ignition sources and do not smoke during the treatment.