Does your child scratch their head?
- Is the child complaining of an itchy scalp or seems to scratch often ?
- Did the school warn you of the presence of lice at school?
How to recognize lice?
Get a lice comb and inspect your kid’s hair in proper light. Part his or her hair by section to see closer to the scalp. You can use a magnifying glass if needed.
What do they look like?
Lice are an average size of 2 to 3.5 mm and have a brownish sesame seed shape. Nits are small pale brown or whitish dots that are attached to the hair. They must be slid along the hair to be removed.
Apply NYDA in
4 easy steps
Spray all over hair
- NYDA should be applied to dry hair.
- Spray the hair roots thoroughly.
- Massage in until the hair is completely wet.
- Allow NYDA to work for 30 minutes.
Comb hair (*After 30 min.)
- After 30 minutes the dead lice and larvae can be combed out with the NYDA® lice comb. (Make sure you have the right comb)
- Leave the product on during 8 hours
If you apply NYDA® in the evening, make sure to put a thick towel on your pillow so that the solution is not absorbed by your bed!
Wash with any regular shampoo (*After 8 hours)
- Then, wash your hair with your usual shampoo. You can use any regular shampoo that you normally use.